Alibaba is looking for a talented SQL Developer to help us improve and expand our rapidly-growing products.
- Database Architecture - Design and develop highly efficient, robust, and scalable database architecture on an MS SQL Server platform
- Query Authoring - Construct complex optimized MS SQL stored procedures in support of higher level applications and analysis tools
- Data Intake Process Design - Create and automate reliable processes which handle regular and frequent extracts, transformations, and loads of large volumes of data from a wide variety of external sources
- Standards and Guidance - Develop, contribute to, and improve our standard database development and architecture practices and styles.
- Performance Optimization - Monitor, detect, and correct poor performing queries and processes. Optimize overall database performance through intelligent indexing, partitioning, normalization, process redesign, and performance tuning.
Pros of working in Alibaba:
- Don't worry about your income, we update our payments according to the job market
- We pay for your development plans.
- We provide all the gadgets and devices you need for work (Except for Apple Watch!)
- You won't be isolated in your team, we believe anyone in Alibaba can collaborate for the team's winning!
- If there is a Coolest Office Competition, we may win the Gold medal
- You can have breaks in relaxing areas and help yourself to some drinks and fruits
- We believe diversity brings creativity.
- We don't believe in HW (Hard Working!). We believe in HHW (Happily Hard Working!) so we'll have lots of fun alongside the work.
- Over 3 years of experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or similar degree.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming.
- Ability to develop and optimize complicated queries.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Experience in the design and development.
- Familiar with Database administration concepts.
- Proficient in Query Performance Tuning.
- Understanding of microservice architectures and common networking concepts.
- Familiarity with application development using technologies like C#, XML, JSON.