Senior PR Specialist
Senior PR Specialist
Working alongside PR Manager to deliver PR strategies for the company. To assist in planning PR activities including outlining media opportunities, writing and distributing press materials to ensure the best possible online and offline press coverage for the company, based on the set objectives. To know Alibaba’s culture and visions and liaise with PR Manager to prepare strategies, generate Crisis Comms Report, create PR Calendar and develop communications guidelines and procedures. In addition, to ensure all the potential weak signals are well predicted and tackled.
- Understanding the company needs and providing the best solutions.
- Reading all the available documents Including visions, cultures, marketing plans, and ongoing projects to increase awareness about the company and its culture.
- Participating in briefing sessions in order to generate required reports and to liaise with the PR team to find the best strategies.
- Liaising in building Integrated communications strategies for the company, both internal and external.
- Generating content.
- Being capable to manage all the spontaneous requests/ad-hoc.
- Preparing presentations, occasional reports, proposal generation, etc.
- Managing monitoring report.
- Helping PR Manager in generating editorial calendar and positions and reactionary statements.
- Event management skills including press conferences, tours, and press interviews.
- Possess strong English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced in Public Relations, Communications, or Media, including Media Relations and Content Generation.
- At least 4 years of experience in related roles.
- Energetic and dynamic.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Humble and team worker.
- Skilled in communications and public relations.
- Knowing the monitoring process.
- Having self-confidence in dealing with clients and internal resources.
- Having strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with marketing strategies.
- Up-to-date with press and the latest social media trends.
- Professional attitude and behavior towards all the company’s employees through mutual respect.
- Adaptable and capable of working under pressure.
- Flexibility in working hours in case of any urgent ad-hoc requests.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously and deliver tasks before deadlines.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Acting as a professional team member seeking to raise the company’s morale and performance standards at every opportunity at all times.
- Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.